Raising Practice to New Heights
This event offers 35.0 CE credits to attendees.
2019 AANN Annual Educational Meeting
Save the dates Thursday, March 21-Sunday, March 24, 2019 and make plans to join us in Denver!
The American Association of Neuroscience Nurses (AANN) invites neuroscience professionals to join us at the 51st Annual Educational Meeting at the Colorado Convention Center & Hyatt Regency Denver from Thursday, March 21 to Sunday, March 24, 2019.
Why You Should Attend
By attending the Annual Meeting you can
- earn up to 35 continuing education hours
- listen to captivating featured speakers
- participate in invigorating preconference sessions
- attend educational sessions directed at your interest and level of practice
- network with fellow neuroscience nurses during special events
- connect with exhibitors to learn about new products and programs
- vote in the photo contest
- explore Denver
- An attendee of the 2018 Annual Meeting said, "I found this conference to be extremely well organized and welcoming, and many of the sessions were relevant to patient populations beyond strictly neurosurgical patients."
Did You Know?
- past attendees of the Annual Meeting felt the content improved team communication, collaboration, and/or workflow
- past attendees of the Annual Meeting felt the content changed their educational plan for patients and families
By registering for the Annual Meeting, you are giving your consent to be captured in photos and video, which may be used in various media for promotional purposes.